Friday, June 15, 2007

my eyes need protection....duh :)





Sunglasses....i beleive they have become my new addiction...seriously....They are amazing...I feel as if every single time I put a pair on its like...BANG!!! Cool new personality and style to go along with it....like a transformation...like in that new movie, Transformers which personaly I saw the preview for with my friends in the theater b4 the new Pirates and I was literally in my seat rolling with laughter...my loud obnoxious laughter was blocked out by the loud crashing sounds and cheasy effects of the "Transformers"...."attacking" our world as they turn from cars to crazy physhco monsters...what a cool plot....the only reason I could be bribed to see it is Shia Labeouf my love....he got really hot. I saw Disturbia and I was like "Wow!!! He got so hot since Even Stevens" he is in it so maybe...im not making any promises...i might see it...



Still from Disturbia which if you havent seen it go...and if its not in theaters anymore rent it...its amazing I honestly thought it was so good and i hate scary movies...it was more of a thriller...i promise
The only thing I laughed harder at was the Underdog preview...ahahaha it makes me laugh just thinking about it....its about a dog(duh) who becomes a super hero...whoopee....the tag line is "Crime gets licked" my friend and I thought this was about the funniest thing ever...they're so creative with the taglines these days...

Anyways now that i severely rambled back to my sunglasses...my one true love...they should start a rehab clinic called A.S.A.O.H.A. Thats Addiction to Sunglasses and Other Harmful Accesories i do have to say...I find myself quite witty at times ;).

So I love them because make me feel like I can vibe forty billion different styles with just one change of a sweet accesorie.




These are my 3 favorite pairs....


Red Wayfarers $5.80 @ Forever 21 :))), Same with the sorta aviators, and the black ones are from Target and I have no idea how much they cost.... All I know is that I love them...


Take my Giant-black-always-in-Jackie-O sunglasses...they honestly make me feel like I could be Jackie O...or some other amazingly chic women from the 60's who took day trips to cool little beaches on the Cape and wore pretty little peddal pushers and Lilly Pulitzer everyday and didnt make it look like she was conservative or had a stick up her arse mostly like she was carefree in a way "This is how I do things"



The vice versa on those sunnies(Ausie name for sunglasses i think I <3>


Perfect examples...Mischa Barton and her pal Nicole Richie...we all know who they are i dont even know why I bothered ;)

Then my red Wayfarers which btw I have a serious love affair with...I wore them all day today and all day I felt like the coolest person alive....very very urban hipster...ala Kirsten Dunst...although the red makes them cheery I beleive....then you can also feel like you're are Tom Cruise in Risky Business... even though I am in fact a girl...




Great movie...it's a classic :P



Then we have aviators...ok mine aren't exactly military issue real wire rimmed aviators even though I did have an insanly cool pair i bought on Santa Monica Peir for like 2 dollars with cool mirror lenses that my friend maliciously stole....these are more like faux aviators...they have the same shape but I love the color and the way I can see my eyes in them...they remind me of hippies I dont know why...but everyone knows...aviators are always cool...duh



ugh..again I find myself making Tom Cruise reference...the horror....aviators=Top Gun...another classic...but its ok I make sunglasses references to him because it was young hot Tom Cruise not ego maniac crazy scientologist with too young wife Tom Cruise.




He was hot...then, or at least i think so :P


My eyes...see how cool they are like you can see my eyes but not I just love them...

Ahhhh.....sunglasses are my love.....which kind are you favorite?? B)...thats supposed to be someone wearing sunglass haha

xoxo

15 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

the pair in the middle of your 3 faves are so cool
im actually in love with them
fab blog

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

i love all the sunnies, ray bands are awesome!!

LADY said...

I bought a new pair of aviators last weekend and I wore them in my apartment just so I could pose everytime I passed a mirror. Love them!

And thanks for the lotion recommendation - I will definitely try it!

Anonymous said...

I much prefer young and hot Tom Cruise compared to the Old and Crazy Tom Cruise.

Your blog is so cute! I love it already!

Emily said...

i love the red raybands are so kl i only have one pair of sunglasses which i got free in a magazine! But they are very good ones and i should wear them more often as i have really sensitive eyes
xxx

-ciao bella- said...

haha fab post, i love sunglasses! yeah i have ray bans too and i love them to death but unfortunately i look horrible in aviators (but i still wear them sometimes just because i like them). anyways, i'm tagging you because i love your blog, go here http://southernshopaholic.blogspot.com/2007/06/tagged.html

Anonymous said...

I have your addiction but mostly out of necessity because I seem to lose a pair of sunglasses at least once a month and by lose I mean forget on the table.

Emily said...

you have been tagged - c website
xxx

LADY said...

Bella you have to tell me where I can get that Chai latte foot creme you recommended because now I am obsessed with finding it!
Help.

Weekly Blogette said...

of my gosh you showed ray-bans. I too posted about shades but the pics are diff. from yours so no worries. I too love shia, he is an amazing actor. I've loved him since Holes.
p.s.check out ma blog if you have time.

Anonymous said...

Your favourite sunglasses are superstylish.
Love your blog too, would you like to exchange links?!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Great post :) and I know i've said this before but i love the sunnies you picked out :P

Model Citzen said...

so i totally saw this movie last night...i hate sci fi so went in thinking i was going to fall asleep. i actually thought it was okay. not my kind of movie (the bf dragged me there) but worth a see.

Anonymous said...

You are by far the worst writer of all time. Wayfarers are pretty sweet though, and Shia's a badass.

comprar tablet pc said...

Really useful info, lots of thanks for your post.