Monday, September 04, 2006

Dark Nails

Sorry for not posting in a while. I have been getting reading for school, namily buying back-to-school clothes, the best part, lol. So I am loving the dark nails that are being seen on the runway, models, celebrities, and of course me! I think that it coresponds perfectly with the dark grungy clothes that are on the runway right now. Dark nails add bit of sophistication to any outfit. It makes everything seem chic and at the same time pulls the outfit together. Dark dark reds, and blacks are the best way to go. Black may seem goth, punk, or a bit cheasy, but it looks great on! OPI Nail Laquer, in Romeo and Joliet, www.opi.com

Chanel Black Satin Nail Colour, $18.00,
www.chanel.com (P.S. This color is sold out in most places it is so popular)
Those are a few of my favorites! Hope everyones ready for school! Enjoy!
-F.A.

No comments: