Monday, January 08, 2007

OMG! I'm going to the...



ROSE BOWL!!!! I am so freakin excited! This Sunday precisely 5 days from now I am going to the Rose Bowl Flea Market. For those of you who don't know it, or live on the East Coast, or somewhere far away like Russia since its pretty famous, the Rose Bowl Flea Market is located in Pasadena, CA. It has over 2,200 vendors selling vintage clothes, jewlery, furniture, and art. 20,o00 people go every time it happens, which is every second Sunday of the month. I've never been to it so I am so phyched for this weekend. It is also a 3 day weekend which I am elated for! Arent you?! I cant wait to pick up tons of cheap vintage clothes and shoes and jewlery, its almost better then Christmas and my birthday combined, :)!!
I can't wait! I'll tell you all about it afterwards!
-F.A.

No comments: