Sunday, August 27, 2006

Kirsten Dunst as Marie Antoinette

The new September Fall Fashion issue of Vogue features Kirsten Dunst on the cover and in a photo spread potraying the young qeen Marie Antoinette. The spread was photographed by Annie Leibovitz, and I love it. I think that the dresses that Kirsten wears as Maria Antoinette are beautiful. The photos are well shot, and very realistic for the time period. I hope that the movie will be great and that she will hopefully play the role well. Here are a few of my favorite shots. The September Vogue cover with Kirsten Dunst. I love her hair.
An amazing dress, look at how poofy it is. I love it!!
Kirsten Dunst as Marie Antoinette attending a mask ball.
A shot of Kirsten Dunst with her "husband" King Louis XVI
Even though some people think that Kirsten Dunst might not do Marie Antoinette justice, I think she was cast perfectly, she looks great, and hopefully the movie will be just as good!
-F.A.